Join the Radio Repeaters* Club by making a monthly gift. It’s the best way to support KMUN/KCPB!
Click the yellow logo and join the club! –> –> –> –> –> –> –> –> –> –>
You’ll have the option to use a debit/credit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal or direct withdrawal. Choose any amount – give $11 a month, give $110, one guy gives $500 every dang month! Your Radio Repeater membership will automatically renew every year.
Want to increase or decrease, pause or cancel, your monthly gift?
Just email email@example.com
Benefits to You
- It’s convenient – set it and forget it!
- No more renewal notices
- Easy, uninterrupted membership status. Your monthly contribution continues until you choose to make a change
- Your support is split up into automatic, affordable monthly gifts
- Your listening pleasure will increase dramatically, knowing that YOU help sustain this station
Benefits to KMUN
- Lowers operating costs
- Provides reliable and predictable income for station
- More time for content, less time fundraising
- Makes us feel loved and secure
*A translator or REPEATER is broadcast equipment which repeats a radio station’s signal and expands the transmission range. KMUN has translators in Wheeler (104.3 fm), Cannon Beach (89.3 fm) and South Astoria (91.3 fm).
Other Ways to Donate
- Set up Bill Pay (no fees for either of us – we get 100% of your gifts) Use your online banking to set up one-time or recurring payments to KMUN just like utilities or service providers. You only need our name (KMUN) and our address (PO Box 269 Astoria, OR 97103).
- Use your phone – just text KMUN to 44321 – use a credit/debit card or set up automatic withdrawals via your bank or credit union.
- Mail checks – KMUN / PO Box 269 / Astoria, OR / 97103-0269
- Call us at 503-325-0010 M-F, 9-5 and set it all up over the phone
- Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, tractor or blimp – information HERE
- Planned Giving – make Tillicum Foundation a beneficiary of your will, trust, retirement account plan or life insurance policy. More information HERE.
Even More Ways to Give …
- Double your gift! Does your employer have a gift-matching program? Ask your Human Resources Department for details.
- If you are over 70.5 years old, you can direct your IRA or 401k required distribution as a tax deductible donation. Contact your financial planner for details.
- Link your Fred Meyer Card. Go to fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and select Coast Community Radio #85241. Freddies donates a small percentage quarterly. It all adds up!
- Please support the Businesses, Organizations, Artists and Service Providers that support KMUN!
- Tillicum Foundation is part of the Oregon Cultural Trust. Your donation is eligible to be matched through Oregon Cultural Trust.
- Give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org