If the power goes out
- Before calling your power company, check for a tripped breaker or blown fuse.
- If it’s not a breaker or fuse, call to report an outage
- Clatsop County Pacific Power pacificpower.net/outages Text OUT to 722797
- Tillamook PUD tpud.org/outages/report/ 24-hour operations center at 503-842.2122 or 800.842.2122
- Pacific County PUD #2 pacificpud.org Office hours are Monday-Thursday 7am to 6pm Raymond Office 360-942-2411 Naselle 833-484-7454 Toll Free Hearing & Speech Impaired Dial 711 Long Beach Office 360-642-3191
- Wahkiakum PUD wahkiakumpud.org 360-795-3266 or 360-465-2171 8am–12:00/12:30–4:30pm Monday-Friday For emergencies after hours, phone the Wahkiakum Sheriff’s non-emergency line 360-795-3242
- Turn off equipment and appliances. This helps to prevent equipment damage when the power is restored.
- When power is restored first turn on the most essential equipment. Wait 10 to 15 minutes before reconnecting other equipment to avoid overloading the electrical system.
- Take time after the outage to revise your outage plan to determine what can be improved for any next occurrence.