Date(s) - February 18, 2022 - February 19, 2022
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Ten Fifteen Theater
Simple Salmon: The Respawning to open the 2022 season.
This sketch comedy style production will run February 18th, and 19th at 7:30pm. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased in advance online at www.thetenfifteentheater.com.
Proof of vaccination and masks are required, no late seating will be allowed.
About the show: Making his directorial debut, William Ham leads a cast of seven performers in a return of a local favorite from the River Theatre. This special event will feature the best of the best of the script archives (and maybe a little something new!) Join us for an evening of laughs; written, directed, and performed by your friends and neighbors.
Featuring: Terri Baier, Susi Brown, Bill Honl, Kelli Hughes-Ham, T.J. Newton, Slab Slabinski, and Lori Wilson Honl
COVID-19 Policies: The Ten Fifteen Theater is committed to providing a safe environment for our cast, crew, volunteers, and patrons during the COVID-19 pandemic. In keeping with the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Oregon Health Authority, here is what you should expect when you come to the show:
– You will be asked for proof of vaccination at the door. The Ten Fifteen Theater will not be accepting a negative COVID test in lieu of vaccination.
– You will be required to wear a mask at all times. In accordance with the OHA, our actors will be unmasked only while performing. All volunteers, staff & patrons must remain masked indoors, in our lobby and restrooms, and during the performance. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with these guidelines.
– We will not be selling concessions for the run of this production.
– We are voluntarily limiting our audience size to 50% capacity to allow for distanced seating.
– HEPA filters will be placed throughout the facility.
– Stay at home if you are sick. If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, we ask that you stay home. We are happy to exchange your tickets for another performance or provide a refund if an acceptable alternative cannot be found.
Thank you for your support, we are very excited to welcome audiences back to The Ten Fifteen Theater. By working with us to protect the health and safety of our cast, crew, volunteers, and your fellow patrons, you are helping to ensure our ability to continue bringing you live theatre.