Date(s) - April 30, 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum
WSU Master Gardeners of Pacific County are sponsoring a Plant Clinic and Information Center at the Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum in Ilwaco on Saturday, April 30th from 10am through 1pm at the Museum’s Discovery Garden. We will be there to address your plant questions, concerns, and suggestions. The Discovery Garden is located behind the Museum’s parking lot at 115 SW Lake Street.
If you have questions such as:
• How do I place mulch around trees and shrubs?
• My one rhododendron is wilting and dying. What’s wrong?
• Moss is all over my lawn. What moss killer can I use?
• My hellebore plants looks fairly healthy but some of the leaves look damaged. What should I do?
We can help you! Stop by anytime between 10am and 1pm. Bring samples if you can.
We will also have handouts on the following topics as well as other information:
• Preparing your Garden for Spring
• How to Identify and Prevent Heat Stress in Plants
WSU Extension also supports two web sites that can help you diagnose your own plant problems.
• Hortsense (http://hortsense.cahnrs.wsu.edu/Home/HortsenseHome.aspx) – Contains fact sheets for the home gardener to manage plant problems using Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
• Pestsense (http://pestsense.cahnrs.wsu.edu/Home/PestsenseHome.aspx) – Contains fact sheets for managing common indoor pest problems using Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
We will be sponsoring a number of plant clinics in June, July, August and September at the Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum parking lot. Stay tuned!
For more information, contact Bev Arnoldy at firstname.lastname@example.org.